Kromann Reumert and Copenhagen Economics invite you to a joint seminar on the OECD BEPS action plan and its implications for Intangibles and Services from a Danish tax law and a valuation perspective.
08.30 Registration with coffee, tea and breakfast
09.00 Seminar starts
- IP and Services and the focus on Substance: The post-BEPS approach - what’s new?
- BEPS timing issues: When will BEPS effectively enter into force and what does that
entail in Danish tax law?
- BEPS and transfer pricing documentation: How to document and defend transfer
pricing policies in the post-BEPS climate?
By Arne Møllin Ottosen, Stine Andersen and Casper Jensen - Kromann Reumert
- Valuation methods - a perspective on the revised OECD framework and its impact
on valuation in practice:
- What does “Aligning Transfer Pricing Outcomes with Value Creation” mean for
your business from a valua tion perspective?
- New perspectives on the valuation of intangibles post-BEPS: What does BEPS
mean for industry-specific intangibles?
- Low-value adding services, high value-adding services, unique valuable
contributions: How to clear the dust and apply BEPS guidance to intercompany
services in your group
By Hendrik Fügemann - Copenhagen Economics
11.30 Light lunch and networking
The seminar is aimed primarily at in-house tax professionals and in-house counsel.
TIME AND PLACE
Tuesday, 28 March 201 09:00 - 12:00
DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø