Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) training offers the first and only certification of its kind worldwide. It was launched by the IAPP in 2014 to meet the growing need that only tech pros can fill - securing data privacy at all stages of IT product and service lifecycles. This course offers a robust, interactive opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to the CIPT exam. While not purely a “test prep” course, it is appropriate for professionals who plan to certify as Certified Information Privacy Technologists, as well for those who want to deepen their privacy knowledge. Both the course and the exam are based on the same body of knowledge.
The CIPT course runs over two days, Tuesday 20 October and Wednesday 21 October 2020. The course will be divided into 8 modules. The content of each module are detailed in the PDF that can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
At the course you will learn:
- Critical privacy concepts and practices that impact IT
- Consumer privacy expectations and responsibility
- How to bake privacy into early stages of IT products and services for cost control, accuracy and speed-to-market
- How to establish privacy practices for data collection and transfer
- How to preempt privacy issues in the Internet of Things
- How to factor privacy into data classification and emerging tech such as cloud computing, facial recognition and surveillance
- How to communicate privacy issues with partners such as management, development, marketing and legal.
Kromann Reumert is an authorised International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) training partner. Read more about IAPP here.
The CIPT course is for professionals who work and/or are responsible for IT, information security, privacy by design, data management, audit or software engineering.
The price includes all catering, course material, exam (optional) as well as a course certificate. Register for the course on or before Tuesday 13 October 2020 by email to Anne Amalie Bak Merrild email@example.com. Registration is binding and you will be invoiced before the start of the course.
- Course fee for CIPP/E, CIPM or CIPT, including certification test, is unchanged, DKK 17,995 excl. VAT.
- Course fee for CIPP/E, CIPM or CIPT, not including certification test, is unchanged, DKK 14,650 excl. VAT.
- Course fee for two courses, including certification tests, is also unchanged, DKK 33,000 excl. VAT.
- Course fee for two courses, not including certification tests, is also unchanged, DKK 29,300 excl. VAT.
- The price of a subsequent certification test is DKK 3,360 excl. VAT.
Please note that the price includes a 1-year membership of IAPP. For existing IAPP members, participation will extend your membership by 1 year.
On the first day of the course, participants will receive printed course material which will also be sent electronically a few days before the course starts.
Please note that the course and all course materials are in English.
You can read more about the certification process on IAAP's website here.
COMBINING THE CERTIFICATIONS CAN BE THE OPTIMAL SOLUTION FOR YOU
You also have the possibility of supplementing CIPT with CIPP/E and CIPM, which Kromann Reumert also offers. With a combination of all three certifications you will have the qualifications to succeed in a DPO or similar role. Read more about CIPP/E here and CIPM here.