The courses in banking and finance law, financial regulation, and asset management and capital market law are directed at legal staff. Points are earned on all courses, and certificates will be issued after the course.
The courses are primarily aimed at our clients and business partners.
In matters regarding ship financing certain distinct asset related questions and problems arise on a regular basis. By attending the seminar, the participants will be introduced to the particular issues and considerations related to financing of ships, including:
- typical commercial terms
- typical financial covenants and minimum value clauses
- typical ship and insurance covenants
- typical security package
- maritime liens
- closing deliveries
- closing procedures and registration procedures
- letters of quiet enjoyment
- Danish and English law issues
Please note that the course will be taught in English.