Free Corona IT & Outsourcing hotline
We are available to provide free, critical ITO guidance in an urgent, quickly evolving situation. Denmark has closed its borders 14 March (12:00 GMT+1) as a result of the Corona Pandemic.
It is a follow up on other measures taken by the Danish government and companies in Denmark as a result of the significant impact on businesses, we have formed a free Corona IT & Outsourcing hotline, providing every business with access to qualified legal guidance in challenging times, eg. to ensure ongoing availability of critical IT and core infrastructure.
Please contact us at email@example.com
ITO challenges are many. As the situation develops, they may relate to
- A need to stress test the IT supply chain/manage risks
- Contract breaches and instruments available to modify/suspend/avoid/enforce contract obligations
- The obligation to perform cover purchases/mitigate damages
- Applying MAC/force majeure, with or without contract clauses
- Assessing the interplay between choice of law clauses in downstream/upstream contracts in international IT supply chains
- and many others re: outsourcing contracts (on-p/cloud), data rights/obligations, (cyber) security arrangements, and IT contracts (unavailability of foreign IT professionals, meeting SLAs and performing critical error correction)